The College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR) offers you one of the strongest scholarship programs at MU. CAFNR also offers an in-house student loan program.
- Paul H. Bebermeyer Scholarship Fund
Given to a third- or fourth-year undergraduate student in agricultural economics.
- Jason E. Bredahl Memorial Scholarship
For agricultural economics undergraduates or graduate students to promote a foreign experience.
- Harold F. Breimyer Agricultural Economics Scholarship for Upperclass Students
For juniors and seniors majoring in agricultural economics who are making academic progress, showing improvement and who fall short of qualifying for other scholarships. Preference will be for students working part-time to help meet educational expenses.
- Clyde and Mina Ruth Brown Scholarship
For students in their third or fourth year of study in CAFNR. First preference is for residents of Audrain County, Mo. Second preference is for agronomy or agricultural economics majors. Based on financial need, participation in University and community affairs and academic achievement.
- Gateway NAMA Scholarship in Agricultural Communications/Agrimarketing
For students demonstrating academic excellence with interest in and potential for a career in agricultural communications/agrimarketing. Annual awards alternate between agricultural journalism and agricultural economics.
- Gary Hanman Scholar Program Fund
For graduate or undergraduate students interested in agricultural cooperatives who are working with faculty member holding the title of Partridge Chair of Cooperative Leadership.
- Geraldine and Clarence Klingner Scholarship
For students majoring in agricultural economics with emphasis on studying the impact of public policy on American agriculture.
- Kahrs-Miller Aquaculture for the Future Endowment
For undergraduate or graduate students in Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences program and/or in the Agricultural Economics Department in the Division of Applied Social Sciences. Selection based on leadership abilities, academic achievement, innovative talent and dedication to aquaculture industry or fisheries management in Missouri.
- Marketing of Dairy Products Scholarship
For outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate degree in agricultural economics with a business option.
- Helen F. McHugh Endowed Fellowship Fund
For graduate students, alternating between agricultural economics and human environmental sciences.
- Merchants Exchange of St. Louis Scholarship
For juniors or seniors with a career interest in agribusiness; based primarily on leadership.
- Missouri Production Credit Associations Scholarship
For graduate students doing research in farm credit field.
- St. Louis Agribusiness Club
For upperclass students who have demonstrated interest in agribusiness. Based on leadership ability, co-curricular activities and/or work-related activities.
- Charles L. and Thelma F. Van Buren Scholarships
For juniors or seniors who have special interest in farm management, agronomy, soil conservation, livestock production or human environmental sciences. Based on financial need as well as character, leadership and scholarship.
- Ronald R. Wenneker Memorial Fund
For full-time students from Marion County, Mo., who demonstrate both scholarship and leadership abilities. Preference is for seniors majoring in agricultural economics or agribusiness.
- Jerry West Memorial Scholarship
For upperclass students with financial need majoring in agricultural economics.
- Robert S. Wheeler Scholarship
For rural students majoring in agricultural economics who reside in Missouri counties of Henry, Johnson, Pettis or Benton.
- Stephen F. Whitted Scholarship
For juniors or seniors majoring in agricultural economics.
- Raymond A. Young Agribusiness Scholarship
For full-time CAFNR students. Preference is for juniors with agribusiness emphasis who have demonstrated scholarship and leadership abilities.